Wm Lillico & Son Limited / Saracen horse Feeds Ltd (“we”, “us” and “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect, store and process the following data about you:
- Information for the purpose of sending information requested by you.
- Information about your visit to any of our web sites and portals.
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
In the course of normal business engagement, we may:
- Ask you to complete surveys to improve the quality of our service, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Store details of transactions you undertake with us.
- Take recordings of our interaction with you including (but not necessarily restricted to) Email, Text, Chat, Telephone, Online and Meeting conversations.
When you use internet services to interact we may collect information about your computer or device, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. We may also obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive or memory of your computer or device. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our online services and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
2. Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our systems and continue to make improvements;
- Supply the products or services you request;
- Send you information or notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, where you have specifically agreed to this (and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you;
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
3. Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
All information you provide to us is processed and stored in accordance with our Information Security Management System and resides within the UK/EU.
We employ a layered approach to security including Secure Socket Layer (SSL), unified threat protection, firewalling, encryption, strong passwords, and highly-restricted physical access.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password to our online services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you never to share a password with anyone, and to prevent unauthorised access make sure you sign-off and lock your computer when you have finished especially if it is a shared device.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
4. Policy amendments
5. Third party websites and portals
Our online services may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites, so you should check these policies before you submit any personal data.
6. Access and updating information
The General Data Protection Regulation gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with this regulation. Any access request may be subject to a fee not exceeding the maximum allowed by law to meet our costs in providing you with the details of the information we hold about you.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- Last Reviewed .